Status Report

This form is closed.

Recreational area Vyhlídka

State:
Czech Republic

Information

Description

Accommodations

We offer accommodation in 2-6 bed rooms with a balcony or terrace. Rooms offer beautiful views of the surrounding wooded landscape and the pond. Each room has a bathroom with a shower and a toilet. The view is fully wheelchair accessible and has a capacity of 99 beds. The complex is located in the Blansko district, in a quiet area of ​​South Moravia.

Conference facilities

The facility includes a conference hall with a bar and the capacity of 95 persons, a dining room for 70 persons, a lounge for 30 persons and a large central hall for 150 persons.
The social hall with bar is ideal for holding conferences, corporate presentations, training, corporate or family celebrations, weddings ... Right outside the hall you can enter the outdoor terrace protected by tall trees. In the hall is installed video projection, sound system with wireless technology, wifi and cable internet.
The lounge with the adjoining roof terrace is ideal for smaller groups and evokes the home environment.
There is internet connection, computer corner, data projector, projection screen, visualizer, satellite TV, DVD, video, CD player, copy ....

  • possibility of accommodation also for families with children

Gastronomy

According to your wish, we will prepare meals, including a festive menu, a banquet, a barbecue, a barbecue ....
We are ready for gluten-free stays, food allergies and diets. Everything is attended by trained staff, who come to our customers to the fullest extent (we bake our own gluten-free bread).

Sports activities

In our large natural area (16 500 m2) there are 2 multipurpose playgrounds, basketball playground, large playground, teepee, natural pond and amphitheater with fireplace. On the grounds we have a horseshoe and zookoutek range. Ping pong, table football, darts, and a trampoline can be played directly in the house. The view is an ideal place for hiking and cycling.

Relaxation

In close proximity to the Lookout there is a Wellness Center - a large outdoor heated swimming pool with salt water and water attractions, an indoor saltwater swimming pool and countercurrent, a Finnish and a steam sauna, a solar meadow, and massages. Discount for our guests 25% !!!

The friendly and helpful staff of the VYHLÍDKA Recreation Center is ready to fulfill your wishes.

Galleries
Price list

Contact

Contact form
Surroundings

Rájec nad Svitavou Chateau

The Rájci Castle was built on the site of the original fortress in 16. century, when it was also modified in the Renaissance style. From the original owners of the Drnovské of Drnovice, the castle passes into the property of the Roggendorf family. Under the reign of the new owners, the Salm family, a new classical French-style mansion inspired by Louis XVI is built, and the castle has survived to this day. One of the largest castle libraries in Moravia is worth mentioning. Castle Gardening specializes in the cultivation of camels and its collections are based on 150 varieties.

Podvrší Lookout Tower near Veselice

The lookout tower on the hill of Podvrší was probably named after a forest line in the southwest direction. The original lookout tower was built in 20. years of the last century and served for surveying. Removed in 1947. The current modern telecommunications tower was put into operation in August of 2001. From the gallery, the visitor is rewarded with a view of the entire territory of the Moravian Karst Protected Landscape Area from Helišův Rock to Hády and also to distant districts.

Blansko Chateau

The Renaissance building of the Blanche Chateau stands in the original courtyard courtyard built on the Blanche estate. It was part of the mines of Olomouc bishops and for centuries it was donated to vassals mainly from the ranks of Czech and Moravian nobility. At present the castle is the seat of the city museum with a number of interesting exhibitions. Among other things, here is a brief overview of the development of the area's settlement.

Wooden church in Blansko

The church comes from the village of Nižná Seliště in Podkarpatská Rus. Its construction dates back to 1601-1641. After building a brick church in 20. century, the original wooden church dilapidated. After the establishment of Czechoslovakia, it was chosen as a cultural monument by the monumental institute. The church was bought and transferred to Blansko by the Czechoslovak Church (now with the Hussite attribute) in 1936. It is still in its exclusive possession. The original decoration has been preserved and is currently undergoing restoration.

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Number of votes: 1