Status Report

This form is closed.

Cottage Fryšava

Information

Description

Chata Fryšava - ACCOMMODATION IN THE CENTER OF CZECH MORAVIAN VARNISHES

The village Fryšava pod Žákovou horou has 339 inhabitants, 710 m and lies 11 km northwest of Nové Město na Moravě and 13km from Žďár nad Sázavou. In the village there is a mixed goods store, two restaurants and a post office. Fryšava lies on the yellow tourist sign in the Žďárské vrchy PLA. The cottage is fully equipped, on the ground floor there is a living room with a sofa bed, a kitchenette, a WC with a shower, a veranda for keeping the bicycles, skiing in winter. Upstairs there are two bedrooms, one for three people and another for two. The warm and cold water is introduced into the building, heated by electric heaters.

Equipment cottage: refrigerator, stove, kettle, toaster, pots, all utensils and kitchen utensils, TV, radio.

The object is on fenced land, summer sitting under wooden pergola, fireplace, grill, garden furniture. Parking right by the house.

Galleries
Price list

Contact

Contact form
Surroundings

Fryšava

The village Fryšava pod Žákovou horou has 339 inhabitants, 710 m and lies 11 km northwest of Nové Město na Moravě and 13km from Žďár nad Sázavou. In the village there is a mixed goods store, two restaurants and a post office.
Fryšava lies on the yellow tourist sign in the Žďárské vrchy PLA.

History
The village originated in the middle of 16. century in the territory of the Pernštejn dominion between two formerly extinct settlements Vlčkovice and Medlov. The founding of the village is related to the creation of the glassworks, which is the first 1560 report.

Interesting facts about history
Fryšavská sklárna stood in the place of today's restaurant on the left side of the road in the direction of Kadov. The glassworks had apparently two glassworks and half of 17. century Venetian glass. The operation of the glassworks was completed around 1729 and, at the end of its activity, produced souvenir mugs with colored email motifs. These mugs are displayed at the Horácký Museum in Nové Město na Moravě. From 17. to 19. century steel ore was mined in the vicinity of the village for Kadov ironworks.

In the years of 1944-1945, the village was the resistance point of the resistance groups. The seat of Master Jan Hus Brigade on the Fryšavský hill reminds us of a memorial with a replica of guerrilla dwelling. There is a monument to the cemetery in the cemetery. world by Vincent Makovsky.

Reviews

Comments

add comment

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Number of votes: 0

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -----
OTHER INTERESTING THINGS